After pitching Xiaomi 11T Pro in the international market, Xiaomi is getting ready to take off its Xiaomi 11T Pro in India. Xiaomi will launch its latest flagship in India on January 19th. An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor powers the gadget. A 120Hz AMOLED panel and 120W rapid charging are a few of the major highlights. As the liftoff of the device is looming, so here’s a brief roundup of the Xiaomi 11T Pro phone, including its anticipated cost in India. So, Let’s get started, shall we?
Launch Date: January 19th, 2022.
Global Launch Date: 15 Sep 2021
Color Variants: Moonlight White, Celestial Blue and Meteorite Gray,
Main Highlights: 120W fast charging, 120Hz AMOLED panel, Snapdragon 888 processor, and 108MP main camera.
Contents of the Box: Phone, Adapter/USB Type-C Cable, SIM Eject Tool, Protective Case, Quick Start Guide, and a Warranty Card
Xiaomi 11T Pro specifications
- Display: The phone has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a 1080×2400 pixel resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor powers the Xiaomi smartphone.
- Storage: The gadgets will be available in India in three storage variants: an 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage model, an 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage model, and a 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage model.
- Android Version: The Xiaomi 11T Pro runs on Android 11 and comes with 128GB of internal storage. The 11T Pro smartphone is powered by MIUI 12.5.
- Battery: A 5000mAh battery powers the Xiaomi phone.. The 11T Pro smartphone supports 120W fast charging.
- Camera: It has a triple camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.75 aperture and a pixel size of 0.7-micron. Another 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture on its rear side. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It also offers a single front camera with a 16-megapixel sensor and an f/2.45 aperture for selfies.
- SIM: The Xiaomi 11T Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- Dimensions: The gadgets measures 164.10 x 76.90 x 8.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 204.00 grams.
- Network: Connectivity options on the Xiaomi 11T Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- Sensors: Sensors on the Xiaomi phone have an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and a fingerprint sensor.
The price of the smartphone is yet to be determined but it is expected to cost around Rs 40,000. Happy Shopping 🙂